Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Welp going on day 3 soon.

Yesterday I called early in the morning. My member customization HTML boxes had been wiped clean. I called to see what happened and if this was fixable. I received no answer. Today my website is down completely with an error 500. Not only is it completely inaccessible. but the html issue STILL isn't fixed. My site is a community of writers that lost all of their information because of this html issue. Not only that but the chat system is on and off. It kicks people out of chat and completely and wont open sometimes. This is getting ridiculous that I'm paying for this and getting told 'send in a ticket, we'll get to it when we can.'

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

We apologize a lot for all the inconveniences you have faced with on our platform for the last couple of days.

Yesterday our agent was not able to tell you for sure whether it is possible to restore the missing content from the site or not, and unfortunately, we still do not have the answer. Our developers are currently working on the fix and we cannot tell anything for sure until its finished. We will surely notify everyone who reported missing content from HTML boxes once we have an update from the tech team. 

500 error is already fixed and we are looking into the chat problem - I can see that at the moment it takes more than 5 minutes to connect - we will also get in touch with you once it is fixed. 

Please, accept our sincere apologies. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Thanks, please do get in contact with me, this is the middle of day 3. I've told my members not to edit or try to reapply info to those html boxes in case the information is still there, just hidden. I need to know whether its lost for good or not so that way I can tell them to start rewriting. 

• Hi there!

The recent update should have been fixed the issue with the HTML boxes. Please check if it's working on your end as all the tests have passed through successfully from our side.

We do apologize for the temporary inconveniences caused.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• HTML boxes are working fine here. But I am experiencing an issue with chat. It's not down but private message windows won't stay closed when browsing different pages of the site. I think the instant ad boxes sometimes don't load. Also there's an issue with features layout sometimes you can't click and drag anything. I'm talking about Ning 2. Ning 3 has it's own set of issues.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Alina Langley replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion
Ning 2.0 For Sale
"Do you atill have a NING 2.0 site? I am looking for one, please DM me :)"
Apr 12
Alina Langley updated their profile photo
Apr 12
Alina Langley updated their profile
Apr 12
LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Mar 26
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels