Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

What a special Member can DO?

Hi there,

I know that there is a Member Categories. The question is simple. If I create a "PRO" Categories What my "PRO" Member can Do? I meam like a special function that no "Pro" can't do. 

like a Special way to rate other member or a special way to like te photos?

Why people want to be "PRO" Member? 

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Fabricio,

As you have created the category of members now you can use it when you are selecting the permissions to any page of your network. For example, you can create the blog page that will be visible only to the "Pro" members or only they will be able to participate on that page. You can create a private event and send the invitations only to that category, also the members of the special group could have the badges on their profile photos etc.

As the conclusion, they are able to do whatever you will let them to do.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Ning Team

•      Hidden content is not good for the network, We need more people seen our content. We looking for something that make they feel special for other members eyes. Like Give  Peer Awards. Imagine it:
      Normal members can like pictures using thumbup and Heart, and Pro can Like using Thumbup, heart, and a normal Award and Premium Awards

Or

Normal member, can upload 10 pictures per week and Pro, can have unlimited photo uploads.

Or

Normal Members can have normal Exposure, Pro can have Maximum Exposure.

And so on....

It must be like a game. We need to build level for the member get engage. So award points is must important thing at all.

Other wise we give no reason at all to people get in the site every day. Yes I daid every day.

• Hi Fabricio,

Unfortunately, the options that you have mentioned are not available on our platform.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…