Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I Wonder when Ning will Update the activity Feed. I remember  the activity Feed for Ning 2 was more friendly . We are talking about 10 o more years ago.

PD. I miss emojis Also. 

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  I thought we got some emojis on your 3.0 site a few years ago.  Are they broken?

Is Ning working on an Activity Feed 3.0?  We should start a Wish List of what we features we want it to have.

• NC for Hire

exist and are created by you, used it up to 2 months ago

• Thanks for letting me know.  I thought my enojis worked on Ning 3 sites.  Glad to know that you used them recently!

• NC for Hire

i tested 3.0 brother, i call you brother because we are old on ning, i was born as an old school designer and i stay at 2.0 i am not interested in the business of 3.0, i am currently using your emotions on my 2.0, yes the teacher published the article, they are still working on 3.0 the codes ,are still on Jen

• Hello TJ, good to know you are back. Yes,  a few years ago the emojis works fine on my site but now does not work. I guess the reason was some Ning Updates. let me know if this can be possible now. 

• Hi!  Email me and let me know which site has the emoji issue and I'll take a look at it.  Thanks!

• By the way, anyone on a Windows device can add some emojis by tounching Windows Key and .
    I think Bizz mentioned this somewhere on here.  
    You can get stuff like

👍😎😃😁😀❤👌😍😆😮😥🥰🤣🥳😺🦄🐇🍕🎂🍷🚀🌙🌞💲✔

and many more.

• How do I get these? THanks in advance!

• For me, they come with Windows 10.  I just hold down the "Win" key and then hit the period.  Up pops a box of emojis.

Win or Windows key:

Windows-key-3.png

https://www.howto-connect.com/open-emojis-panel-using-keyboard-wind... this is one article on it.

😎👍

How to Open Emojis Panel Using Keyboard in Windows 10
        How to Open Emojis Panel Using Keyboard in Windows 10, moreover, view, change categories and insert with different shortcut key combinations
  • Hello, 

Could you, please, provide us with more details of the updates you wish to have within the activity of the 3.0 platform?

Also, emojis are working correctly on the activity feed. 

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards, 

The Ning Team 

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…