Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

NC for Hire

Hi Folks,

It's been a long time since we last saw each other here, I was so busy with local projects. And sorry for not getting in touch with you all. Intially, Ning Creators was alive and kicking. We used to help each other.. All of them were so helpful and active (That does not mean no one is helful now). I was very young during those days.  Now I'm almost an old person, LOL

What are the possible reaons Ning Creators is so inactive now-a-day ? Can we bring the same environment back? 

Your in put please!!!!

Best wished

Bernard

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

the reason that many people like you available to everyone and the community have disappeared, so we still want you with us if you have time to spend in Ning,easy to ask questions when we're the first to go

• NC for Hire

Thanks buddy, I will try to come here  as much as I can.

• NC for Hire

miss you buddy!

• NC for Hire

THANKS BUDDY. LET'S TRY TO HELP EACH OTHER  AS MUCH AS WE CAN.

• NC for Hire

you got it my brother... let's get together and create some collaborative tips!

• Dear Lama,

Alex - Rosas † Negras is perhaps right. However, this cannot be a single reason. In my view here are some of the points-

1. People who used to bring tips disappered, some abandoned their sites and some moved to others and some are now passive...- As identified by Alex - Rosas † Negras 

2. New Ning Owners are very reluctant in comparison to the older owners who used to even listen to the voices of the customers. I hope you will remember the Ning move from free to paid, change of owners then again change of owners... just remember how they used to listen to us. Even in one point of time we used to get the legacy status. I hope you rember that.

3. The periodic broadcast message we used to receive now disapper.

4. Very frequent posting regarding updates in features and facilities from Ning owners now cannot be seen

5. The members motivation from the side of the creators dispear. - Creators in the News, Creators' Stories, etc.

6. The customer support team of Ning at that time were excellent. You post something over the creators, and withing a few minutes they used to jump and provide a response. I can still remember Eric Suesz, he is still in our heart.

Alex - Rosas † Negras
    This is where Creators get together to share advice and tips about growing their Ning Social Networks.
This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…