Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• Hello!

This bug appears from time to time on some networks, it is already reported and our team is working on eliminating it. 

Please accept our apologies for this issue.

Best regards,

The NING Team

• 5280051856?profile=RESIZE_930x

• NC for Hire

same here

• Great Job !! Now my Network are showing thumbnails. 

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Rosas † Negras replied to Bizz's discussion
Ning: Why does it not show who added music or a tab for My Music ? Essential For Moderation
"here is the reason I chose to upload only I"
11 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Bizz's discussion
Tip: Resize your Social Channels Video
"awesome... thanks Bizz!"
12 hours ago
Bizz posted a discussion
Either I am totaly missing something but l can't seem to see anywhere that says who added a playlis…
13 hours ago
Bizz replied to Bizz's discussion
Tip: Profile Themes And Code
"Oh not sure if you seen the Game Of Thrones theme but I will be adding a small series of these and…"
15 hours ago
"Thanks, yes this is the first version of this and will be adding more to it so members can also cha…"
15 hours ago
J.Ayvar replied to Bizz's discussion
" Wow, I was pending this update and finally see it. Everything that can be done creatively in Ning…"
17 hours ago
Rosas † Negras replied to Bizz's discussion
Tip: Resize your Social Channels Video
"thank you very much my Master"
yesterday
Rosas † Negras replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
Paying for a replay on a video or photo? Ning 3.0?????
"I waited two days ... and today the answer I have to pay ... I told him that I would have a discuss…"
yesterday
Bizz posted a discussion
If you use the css section quite a bit like I do you may find the box a little limited in it's heig…
yesterday
Bizz posted a discussion
Ning have changed the layout for the social channels and so we have a small video in the middle of…
yesterday
Tip: How I added Music To A Page
"Thanks Charles, no unfortunatly not it just a way to get the music page onto a page
 "
yesterday
Bizz replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
Paying for a replay on a video or photo? Ning 3.0?????
"The agent has got this wrong as that is what you pay for. Have you got it set that the option to re…"
yesterday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels