Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I have grandfathered  current members but new July 6 will have to pay I have various options and levels

Id like to have  basic level access for most but  all suck as BOS and a Library,  limited access to grouops

How do I do this?

Thanks

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

I do apologize but could you please specify your question, as of now I don't understand what are you trying to do :-(

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• I guess id like to know how  do l membership price levels with caried access with each

• Hi there!

Several paywalls could be added to the one item. And by paying for one of them you will be getting the access to the item.

Let's say you have paywall 1, paywall 2, and paywall 3. At the same time, you have three blog posts you are selling (it could be forum posts, groups, articles etc). The paywall 1 is attached to all three blog post, so if the member decides to pay the payment for that paywall, he/she will get the access to all those blogs. The paywall 2 is attached to the blog 1 and blog 2, so the users will get access only to those two blog posts without the necessity to pay for the paywall 3, if he is willing to get access only to the blog 1 and blog 2. Also, you can mix the types of the content which would be opened after paying for a specific paywall. So the paywall could grant your members access to the blog, several forum posts, and some group simultaneously (it's just example, the numbers could vary).

Hope this helps :-)

Best regards,

Ning team.

• Thanks ok makes sence thanks so much

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…