Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Forum

All Discussions (26159)

Sort by

RSS

Does anyone know the frequency in which the RSS feeds update?I've been trying to spit my feeds out to twitter today.When you click an RSS feed link it only shows topics up to yesterday.Is this a bug, the way it is on ning or what ?Anyone know?

Read more
1 Reply · Reply by Mark Oakes Jan 11, 2010

Help!

I have been experiencing problems when adding pictures to the text editor on Ning sites including this one. When I clicked the camera icon above and after selecting an image, it takes forever to load. I even left the window open and left for 2 hours…

Read more
1 Reply · Reply by MetroDee Jan 5, 2010

HELP

I am getting this message and I don't know what to do.We're sorry, this site can't be embedded in a frame.If you're trying to set up your own domain for your Ning Network, please click here for more information on how to set it up properly. Or,…

Read more
3 Comments · Reply by Jen Dec 15, 2009

Help!

Not sure if this is a 'bug' or 'issue'? I was sending a 'broadcast message' out to my members and noticed that I wasn't able to correct my message by putting the cursor where it needed to be to delete or backspace the words. Is it me or is anyone…

Read more
3 Comments · Reply by Debbie Dec 19, 2009

Chat

Okay...here is one for everyone. I am sure I will get pros and cons on this one :+) I love the Ning chat! but, I wish it had an automatic pop up message when someone is sending a personal message to me. When I am busy online with my network or even…

Read more
9 Comments · Reply by Brian Floe Dec 5, 2009

Latest Activity

J.Ayvar replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Audio feature
"Hello Kyryl!
i would like to know if  members may share theirs tracks with others members, also if…"
49 minutes ago
Trish Urquhart replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Servers maintenance
"Hi
We're still having the problem where people are directed to 'this page was not found'.
Please le…"
11 hours ago
Ning via Facebook

Try to make your content in informal way when creating an article for a web community. Write as…

Ning via Facebook

Do you like good surprises? We`ve prepared a great one for you :) Meet Audio feature in all…

Ning via Facebook

Take a first step to the digital future! Learn how to create a social media website:…

Ning via Facebook

Good news! One of our best support managers Kyryl is here!…

Ning via Facebook

Do you want to create enticing content and attract new followers? Check out the latest trends,…

Ning via Facebook

Do you still think that Facebook and other powerful social media platforms are your only fields…

More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels