Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Nearly each business goes on digital path - even when just putting organization address to Google Business!

However, you should note that not every digital channel is good for YOUR business. That`s why you should choose carefully a right digital marketing channel. Always take into account such important factors as:

1. Type of your business, your professional field. Remember that digital channels (social media, web search engines, etc.) work differently for different brands.

2. Your business goals. Every digital marketing channel is good for a certain goal. For example, a brand website raises your brand awareness and customers` loyalty. Social media is really great for improving your brand awareness and people`s loyalty.

3. Your target audience. On the Internet, users percept information correspondingly to their age, web behaviour, resources they read, amount of time they spend online. Analyze these characteristics to make the best decisions! What else? Read more in our blog! http://www.ning.com/blog/2018/03/choose-best-digital-marketing-channel-business.html

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So many fb ads in my feed, looks like I`m the only type of customer for millions brands.

• Totally agree, sometimes they make me really mad. Businesses use Facebook so often that it looks like it is the only place for promotions.

This reply was deleted.

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels