Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

How to start your successful business online? Begin from choosing the right niche! Here are TOP 3 ideas for 2018:

1. Health/Fitness/Beauty. Something that will be evergreen topic for a long time. For example, niche of organic and natural beauty products seems to generate more than $2 bln. in 2018! Launch your web community concerning fitness or wellness, present your special nutrition program, or grow your personal brand of sport coach - there are numerous and easy opportunities not only to make money but also to get healthy at the same time.

2. Pets. Cats and dogs go on making money! Gather pet lovers in your social network, and fill it with useful tips for pet owners. Of course, you should think about creative business model, and exclusive content. Try all your crazy ideas,and make your website super popular.

3. Survivalist/Prepper. Such an unusual and really efficient niche to come in. Teach people how to prepare for different extreme situations, how to survive, how to protect themselves and their families from explosions/snow falls, etc. Have you heard about such communities online? Yes, you understand us correctly: time to launch it!

Maybe, you have any ideas for creating profitable business community? We are open to your discussions and suggestions. Let`s help each other make more money:)

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I use to host competition on https://thisisbully.dog/ where the prize i would give out would be the things my members had for sale like t shirst ,dog food, collars etc it made them invite more of their friends I spent money with them but I also made money off their participation through adsense plus paid advertisement..

This Is Bully
    Bully Breed Videos And Images Social Network! Make friends, comment and like photos and tons more.#1 American Bully Social Network
    • It`s a good strategy, however, what do you think about schemes of competitions that are usually used in social media? Are they effective for such type of communities?

• This is what my community likes this is hilarious tho they live stream dog pics and vote in the comments left or right lol and the winner gets nothing .

If I at least had notifications I could win them all away they will not leave facebook with all these features just to come on my site hence the reason I add incentives like trophies , cash prize and whatever members have to sell to encourage them to come back it worked well for me on 2.0 but on 3.0 they come but just look around and leave.

We have no quick add buttons like most site so most member do not know how to post stuff ..

Facebook
    • We do not have the tools as yet on 3.0 to carry out such Schemes lol

• I used one scheme like in FB, with comments that people leave under discussion, and then I chose a winner randomly.

• Matcha tea is extremely popular now it`s everywhere guys

This reply was deleted.

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels