Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Digest #14!

Everyone knows that time is really valuable investment and try to save more minutes for achieving their goals. But, do you know how to spend it efficiently?

We always ask ourselves: how to use numerous opportunities to organize our time? How to manage people? Why time has gone?

Well, here`s rescue belt! Learn how to use web programs for organizing business processes and their online automation really efficiently.

7 articles - and more than 50 useful tools to make your business life easier! Search them in our new digest here: https://creators.ning.com/group/bussines-networking/digest

Have you tried these instruments? Share your experience with us!

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I like the last one issue. Anyway, do something with the last block, it`s unnecessary, in fact

• Thank you, Zachary! We`ll take your comments into account. What else would you like to read about?

• I always think about my time management and always forget when there is a lot of work. :)

• It`s something that must be learnt in schools

• Hi, Abby! You`re right, I`ve been there, too :) In this case, I try to write down my plans :) Well, well ,well, I forget about these notes more often :D

• Oh yes, that`s feeling when you woke up and suddenly realised that it`s evening ;D

• That`s why new tools for business are necessary - you feel really excited whne trying to implement them :)

• hahahahahaahah, me too:) 

This reply was deleted.

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels