ICO, or Initial Coin Offering, is a modern digital trend that can help you earn a lot of money. The ICO stands for offering new cryptocurrency or crypto-token to investors in exchange for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Since 2013, ICOs are often used to fund the development of new cryptocurrencies. The pre-created token can be easily sold and traded on all cryptocurrency exchanges if there is demand for them. So here it is, a list of articles about everything you should know about ICO. Read more and be in touch with modern monetization tendencies!
1) Exclusive and controversy: ICO is coming to the market. https://coinpedia.org/information/initial-coin-offering-ico-trends/
2) How to go through the process of orchestrating the ICO. Read more about it here: https://www.cointelligence.com/content/ico-outsourcing-becomes-latest-startup-trend/
3) Stats and analytics always help to understand what happens. So we found them for you: https://medium.com/icobox-io/cryptocurrency-ico-market-analysis-september-2-9-2018-aa670aff63bb
4) ICO is about investments, monetization schemes, and awaited profits. There are 7 ideas for your ICO investments: https://icobuffer.com/blog/7-best-ico-investment-ideas-in-2018
5) October 2018, the year is passing by. 2019 will come in a matter of weeks; it’s time to learn more about new crypto trends: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/09/what-could-the-2019-crypto-trends-be/
6) Great projects also start with successful references. In this article, you will find a lot of them: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/top-300-ico-crypto-token-investment-returns-between-2014-and-2018/
7) ICO marketing: here`s how you will create a successful ICO strategy: https://www.cointelligence.com/content/ico-marketing/
8) It looks like ICO and email marketing are not related? Read in this article how email strategies can help promote an ICO: https://sendpulse.com/blog/promoting-ico-using-email-marketing