Today we've released some updates to the Design Studio. Here's what's new:
- We've separated out the controls for Links and Buttons into their own panels.
- In the new Links panel, we've added options for Page Navigation; these are the links that appear below a page title, and link back to individual categories. You can control the font, color, size and hover state for these links.
- We've moved the Post Title links option to this new Links panel and we've added options for the hover state.
- We've added Module alignment options to the Page > Modules panel, to make it easy to center or right justify these titles.
- We've changed the way that the Ning like/promote buttons look. We use the link color you've chosen for the border color in the unliked state, and the link color becomes the background color in the liked state.
We also fixed a couple of bugs in this release:
- We fixed an issue where we were reformatting images in the activity feed to .jpgs.
- We fixed an issue where we weren't respecting profile settings for moderation emails.
Finally, we have added some new API capabilities to the Ning 3 APIs, including new endpoints for updating members, photos, and discussions, and options for retrieving member categories and using a category ID to filter requests for members.