You asked for it, and we delivered! You can now help us grow the community of NING Network Creators and be generously rewarded for your efforts. After receiving numerous requests from users, we decided that it is our duty to respond to the call. The result is our new Referral Program that allows you to reduce your subscription costs by bringing your friends to NING.
Are you intrigued? Then let’s get to the point!
NING Referral Program is an opportunity for every Network Creator to earn credits, the virtual money that can be used inside of the platform. The credits are charged to your account every time you help a new person become a NING subscriber. You can spend the accumulated credits to cover your own subscription costs.
The entire referral process is very straightforward:
- You generate a unique referral link and share it with the world.
- A prospective user (“Referral”) follows the link and signs up for a free NING trial.
- In 14 days, the user becomes a paid subscriber, and you become an “Advocate”. That makes you eligible to get a fixed amount of credits to your account.
Talking numbers, it is even more enticing:
- You either get 50% of the Referral's first monthly subscription payment or...
- 10% of the Referral's first annual subscription payment.
Example: Aaron is a Network Creator. He generates a unique link and shares it with Amanda. Amanda follows the link and signs up for a free trial. Once the trial period expires, she subscribes for the Performance Monthly ($59) package, and Aaron gets $29.50 to his NING account. If Amanda subscribes for the Performance Annual ($588) package, Aaron earns $58.80.
You’re probably thinking: how soon can I get my credits? Payouts to the Advocates are made on a Net 30 basis. That means the Advocate is paid 30 days after the advocacy takes place. Consider the following example:
Erica referred her schoolmate Josh to join NING. Josh signed up for a free 14-day trial on June 1. For two weeks, he explored the platform’s functionality and took his first steps in building a community. On June 15, he subscribed for a Performance Monthly package. June 15 was the day when the advocacy took place. Erica will be paid 30 days after the advocacy date, namely, July 15.
Please note: a 30-day window is required to prevent fraud.
The final question is: how do you generate a unique link and start participating in the Referral Program? Here’s a quick guide:
1. Open your user dashboard to find the announcement of the Referral Program. Then hit the “Discover more” button.
2. Scroll down to review the program description, tick the “I agree to the Terms of Service” checkbox, and click the “Referral link” button.
3. That’s it! Now copy your unique link and share it with your friends.
Now, when you know the basics, it’s time to invite some of your friends to join NING! But first, tell us what you think about our Referral Program. Are there any aspects of it that you think should be changed or improved? Your feedback can make the program even better, so don’t hesitate to voice your opinion using this link.
Got any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our 24/7 Support Team.
Thanks for reading, and good luck!