All of you have definitely seen Ning Q2 2017 Product Plan and discussed it extensively.
We hope you’ve been engaged and excited by the scope of changes and innovations we are going to implement this quarter. Our team is working strenuously on the introduction of new features and the improvement of current ones.
Time flies, and we are willing to share with you some updates on our product plan in general and some features in particular:
- Beta version of the much-anticipated Paid Access will be released at the end of June –beginning of July. You can get more details on the feature release here.
- We went into the fact that many of you voted in favor of Search option instead of Polls. So, here you are, and the Search options goes to you in June.
- The upgrade of Chats is scheduled for the first half of June. If you want to be the first in checking the upgrade of the option to the next level, frequent your dashboard.
- The Audio feature is under active development. Ning team would appreciate knowing your preliminary requirements on the functions. If you have any requests besides files download alone, please share them with us, and we’ll try to accommodate your interests.
- Full version of Member Ranking System will arrive a bit later. In order to offer you full-fledged capabilities instead of incomplete ones, we are developing analytics section. This tool is awaiting its release in June.
- As for Disc Usage, we’ve been monitoring your comments and have discovered points that require improvement. So, we are striving to facilitate correct and smooth flow of data records.
As you might have noticed, we do care a lot about the quality of our product and the experience our creators have with it.
You are more than welcome to contact us in regard to the abovementioned updates via email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for your sticking with us, and promise to live up to your expectations!