We've completely redesigned Groups for Ning 3.0 and are eager to invite you in for a look. Please join us on Thursday, September 19th for a live demo + Q&A.
Thursday, September 19 at 10am PDT
Key topics covered about the new Groups feature for Ning 3.0:
- Groups are like Mini-networks: Each group has almost all of the features of a full Ning Network — Blogs, Forums, Photos, custom Pages and Group Broadcast Messages.
- Customization: How to choose a page layout, add a Group cover photo, customize menu items, specify what Group members are called, and modify the Group URL.
- Move Content: How to move blogs, discussions and photos from one Group to another or to the main Forum, Blog or Photos feature.
- Automation: How to put members into Groups automatically based on how they answer profile questions when they join.
- Granular Control: How to Specify who can create Groups or view listings of Groups. Set the feature set, layout and design for all Groups or give Group Administrators the ability to customize. Over-ride default settings for a specific Group at any time.
We'll also show you:
- How to activate the Groups Hub on your network
- New and unusual use cases for Groups 3.0
- How to use Groups to run your own Ads.
- How to send messages to members of a specific group.
About the Presenter: