The summer is slowly coming to an end, unlike our efforts to deliver you the best user experience.
And today, we want to tell you about our accomplishments in the Q2.
Over these 3 months, we have fixed 135 bugs to maintain the stable work of your networks.
In May, we have officially launched three monetization features:
- Paid access;
- Paid membership;
Then, we kept improving it by:
- Updating the E-commerce admin menu (the mobile responsive view is coming real soon) and almost all its sections;
- Adding an opportunity to create payment pages with multiple paywalls, and consequently, apply more than one paywall to content;
- Adding a customizable donation button which can be placed anywhere on your network (besides the possibility of adding a donation tab to the network menu and creating a donation content block);
- Launching global sales and discounts on paywalls and applying promo codes;
- Adding recurring payments: recurring paywalls, optional recurring donations, and recurring payments with discounts (the payments are made through Paypal, Stripe, and Ideal);
- Increasing the payment processing speed up to 3x.
We are very proud that 30% of our active 3.0 networks have successfully started using the E-commerce platform and shared their feedback with us as for improving the core monetization features.
If you haven't tried it yet - don’t miss a chance to get started. Just click on the E-commerce icon (to the right of Content Management) in your NING admin panel (in the upper left corner).
Besides, we keep working on our interface so it will be easier for you to use admin panel and to customize your network (and it looks nicer also:). Overall, over the Q2, we have successfully improved general settings (in order to make start of work with your network simple), member management settings, sign up and sign in settings, as well as the registration form (now it looks fresher and more modern and you can also deeply customize the registration form. Try it, if you haven't).
Please share your feedback with us and stay tuned - more updates are yet to come!