Most of you have asked us about Product plan for the nearest future. And here it is!
For the last couple of months we’ve been listening to you very carefully, gathering and analyzing all your feedbacks to make Ning platform a better place for you and your members.
So here is the list of functions we are going to release in Q2.
1) Making Ning 3.0 as functional as Ning 2.0:
- Paid Access. Probably the most expected feature that will be much better and way more functional than the previous version.
- Chats. Basically, they are live now, but in Q2 this option will be upgraded to the next level.
- Audio. The basic feature with basic performance.
2) Completely new features:
- Polls. You will be able to ask different questions, receive immediate feedback from your customers and make research you need in order to evolve your platform.
- Member ranking system. To encourage, motivate and engage your members, as well as develop your community.
3) Some upgrades are coming for both platforms:
- Disk usage is going to be visible for all creators to manage your space and resources.
- Broadcast messages will become more functional, with a bunch of new settings for you and your members.
4) Our brand new redesigns are also coming to push Ning to a new era not only functionally, but visually as well:
- Ning.com redesign is live now and you can check it out on https://www.ning.com/
- Creators.ning.com and Ning corporate blog will try out new outfits this quarter too.
5) New migration script. Those who would like to migrate from Ning 2.0 to Ning 3.0 to use more benefits would be able to do that easily.
6) System monitoring. 99,9% of uptime monitoring is now done, which gives us the opportunity to keep everything under control, and provide you with better and better service.
7) Hardware renovation plan, that our tech team is currently working on, is going to be ready by the end of Q2.
If you have any ideas on how to improve our service and you are willing to share your thoughts don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss it all, follow us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Ning/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/Ning) to keep yourself fully informed about all upcoming updates!