Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

NING - Mobile App!

Hi all... I was wondering if we could get some support for the idea of a NING mobile app.

I believe we could highly increase our membership if we had an option to turn our networks into a mobile app as the majority of people browse the internet from their cell phones.

Would anyone else be interested in this?

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN, NING!

*Keep up the good work.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is definitely the most important feature that i'm waiting for. Having an app in their mobile is really different from using a browser for most people. I hope ning develops it soon.

• Hi there! 

A mobile app is definitely one of the most requested features at the moment. Our product team is currently examining app-related feedbacks, so if you have something specific in mind - please share with us!

Best regards,

The NING Team

• An app needs to support advertising and affiliate code. Too many apps don't.

• Thank you. I just need an easy way for my members to acces article plages and forum discussions. And of course their own profiles to customize whatever they want and manage account settings.

• You can go on fiverr and have some create one for u for $100 I have an app for the past 2 years and haven't had a problem with it 

• I know mobile apps are great. However, from my past experience, I will not recommed it to anyone. Believe me, you can have a vibrant community by using the basic features of Ning, you will not feel wanting of any other if you know how to twick them. However, I am not saying Ning is perfect and have everything, but you can have a work around on any featured. 

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…