Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

I need to start designing my Ning 3 site so I'm ready when Ning is migrating Ning 2s to it again. I'd love to see some well-designed Ning 3 sites and innovative ones—especially larger sites. 

I'm especially interested in seeing ones that are using groups effectively as subsites. That feature is especially exciting to me.

What sites do you recommend I check out? 

Thanks,

Steve

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is there a list of Ning 3 sites? I'm designing ours and I could use all the inspiration I can get.

Thanks

• https://thisisbully.dog/

This Is Bully
      Bully Breed Videos And Images Social Network! Make friends, comment and like photos and tons more.#1 American Bully Social Network
      • You have a great site—easy to use and engaging. Hopping, too!

It's going to be on my short list of inspiration. Thank you.

This Is Bully
        Bully Breed Videos And Images Social Network! Make friends, comment and like photos and tons more.#1 American Bully Social Network
        • Glad you liked it ..

This Is Bully
This reply was deleted.

Featured Discussions

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

naijafeginizzymusicworld liked naijafeginizzymusicworld's profile
7 hours ago
naijafeginizzymusicworld updated their profile
7 hours ago
naijafeginizzymusicworld updated their profile photo
8 hours ago
dummyacct913, Nalan Ozcan, Mohamed Daka and 6 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
8 hours ago
Sheshdhar Tiwari posted a discussion
At the sign up we collect date of birth of users. Is it possible to send automated birthday greetin…
yesterday
Derek Jackson, Beatriz Eyeres, Elsa Dominguez and 21 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
yesterday
Anna_Ning_Support replied to Rich Page's discussion
Help migrating a custom ning 2.0 to 3.0
"Hello,
We offer the migration procedure on our platforms. It can be done by our Technical Team.
Ple…"
yesterday
Anna_Ning_Support replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion
Another issue with SSL certificate renewal - please, please sort it!
"Hello,
We do apologize for the delay. The SSL certificates from Let's Encrypt are automatically ren…"
yesterday
Captain Major RockettBobebuzz updated their profile photo
Monday
Annabel Gregory replied to Annabel Gregory's discussion
Another issue with SSL certificate renewal - please, please sort it!
"Correction - Ning didn't reply for 2 days."
Sunday
Annabel Gregory posted a discussion
Hi,Just received an email with the subject line:Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice for dom…
Sunday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels