Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Wierd problems 2.0

Today I got some wierd behavior on my 2.0 network that was not there yesterday! the activity feed box don´t display profile pictures, just 1 from the top post in the feed box, but that picture is located outside the box to the left where it should not be at all? whats up with this? getting very frustrated with ning, no complete migration tool for 2.0 to 3.0 for 6 years? and still no solution with the ssl certificates? https://metalmansion.com/

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Andreas!

I apologize for the issues with broken pictures on your site! We have already rectified the problem, and this is how your network is showing up for me now - https://take.ms/JhZxG

Please let me know if you still experience any issues!

Regarding the SSL certificates - they are already available for all 2.0 and 3.0 networks. On 2.0 platform certificate is being installed automatically for all default domains, but if you use a custom domain name our Team can install it manually for you, it's free. I have already passed a request to our admins. 

By the way, we have 24/7 customer support for prompt communication, you can find our contacts here. Just in case you need our help right away. 

And here I addressed a migration topic. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

Screenshot "Metal Mansion.png"
    • Hi!

A small update - SSL certificate is already installed for metalmansion.com - https://take.ms/wvPES

But it is being blocked by the insecure script - https://take.ms/eLkOM

Everything should be fine if you remove it. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

Metal Mansion
      Connect with metalheads from allover the world.customizable profile pages.chat function,blogs,groups,forum,videos,photos,radio
    • The same or a similar issue has plagued my network (nwprr.net) for a day or two now -- is there some larger issue with v2.0 networks we should know about?  Regards,

Mark Drury

Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network
      The Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network is dedicated to sharing the rich and colorful heritage of Redwood Empire railroading.
      • Hello Mark!

Please check my reply here.

Best regards,

The NING Team

Ning v2.0 Network Foobarrage ...
        It's been several days now and my v2.0 network (nwprr.net) is still broken, or rendering so poorly as to appear broken to users.  There have been var…
  • But you are in the wrong section the forum feed works as usual it´s the activity feed that suddenly started to get wierd ;-) as you can see in my screenshot notice the profile pic intruding in the section I named band spotlight ;-) about that script where do I locate it? I cant find it? 1007776282?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Hello!

I am sorry, when I initially opened the site the missing photos all over the main page caught my attention and I missed the activity feed misfunction. But I have checked the site now and it looks normal to me - https://take.ms/R9LoR

Regarding the script - my colleague has already removed the content that blocked the secure connection and enabled the certificate. 

Please let me know if you still experience any issues with the site. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

Screenshot "Metal Mansion.png"
  • it was good for 1 day now the same problem is back again

• and now it´s back to normal ha ha whats going on?

• Hello Andreas! 

Please accept our apologies for these issues, I have applied a temporary fix for your site until our Team is looking for a global fix. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• And the problem is back again

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…