We've released three updates since the Ning 3.0 launch last Monday; the latest of these went out yesterday. These releases have focused on bug fixes, many of which you have reported, and which are tracked on the Known Issues page. Here's a list of some of the issues you've reported as bugs that are already fixed:
- Profile Page "Add as Friend" button is broken
- Photo RSS feeds aren't generated successfully
- Profile questions can't be saved in Firefox
- Appearance improvements to Blazing Star theme
- Aloe Theme navigation can't be moved horizontally
- Updating a Blog Category name removes existing posts in that Category
- Pending members can't edit their profile page
In the next few weeks, we'll continue to fix bugs and we'll roll out some updates to the Site and Pages manager and the Design Studio. These updates will provide a lot more flexibility for running ads, and they'll make it easy to add effects like rounded corners to your site with a single click.
At the same time, we're starting work on an exciting redesign of the Groups feature and we're continuing initial work on the migration tools that current Network Creators will use to move their members and content over to the new platform in a few months time.
We'll continue to post updates on our progress here on Creators and post specific bugs on the Known Issues page.