Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Hello, I just received an email from google adsense policy violations.

They state in there email that ads are being displayed on members profile edit page.

According to google this is a violation of there policy because there is no content on these pages which is true.

So my cuestion is, can the ad blocks be removed from these pages without removing the ad blocks on the pages with content?

I would apreciate any information provided.

Best regards

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi there!

If you are using Ning 2.0, unfortunately, there is no inbuilt way to control the modules of each page separately. For example, if you have the code of teh Adsense somewhere in the belowheader adbox, you cannot make it visible only on specific pages by using inbuilt tools. Of course you may try to accomplish this by using custom code, however, I'm not sure how Google is checking teh pages that have Adsense code. If they are using their standard search crawlers, the custom code wouldn't help as they don't run scripts when during the search what means that for the crawler the Adsense code will be on that page anyway. However, if the crawler does run the scripts it may work out.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

This reply was deleted.

Announcements

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Sir Gissachance liked Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion Welcome Landing Page Builder
35 minutes ago
Sir Gissachance liked Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion Welcome Landing Page Builder
35 minutes ago
Naveen Jain replied to Hugh's discussion
Who Owns Ning Now?
"Surprised that there is no response."
1 hour ago
Naveen Jain posted a discussion
Hi, I need to set up conversion tracking of my website https://culytics.com/ . for this purpose I h…
1 hour ago
Tony19 replied to Greg Pond's discussion
Ning help = No help. On the way out?
"Ciao Anastasia. 
Anche sui miei network c'è lo stesso problema. E' impossibile caricare le foto:
"S…"
4 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Hugh's discussion
Ning Failures Continue to Mount up
"Hello Hugh!
The issue with photo upload is already in the process of solving, so I believe the fix…"
8 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Greg Pond's discussion
Ning help = No help. On the way out?
"Hello Greg! 
Please let me express my sincere apologies. 
I see that the list of the recent issues…"
8 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Hugh's discussion
Support So Bad - Even the Support System Now Broken
"Hello!
I am very glad to hear that the Support tab on the networks is now working properly! 
I beli…"
8 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Welcome Landing Page Builder
"Hello! 
Thank you for showcasing your results, it is always welcome here on Creators! 
Best regards…"
9 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Kyryl_Ning_Support's discussion
Changes on facebook, and new instructions how the app should be set up
"Hello!
I appreciate your honest feedback! You are right, the outdated manual should not be displaye…"
9 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to Steve C's discussion
Comparing Speeds of Ning 2 and Ning 3 Sites
"Hello!
We are reviewing each case separately, and so far it seems like we have found a common issue…"
10 hours ago
Anurag Khode is now a member of Ning Creators Social Network
12 hours ago
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels