Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

This has now happen to me 3 different times over the past week. I am having to go back into my design studio and go to history, then click on my latest theme in order to get my site to not look broken(back to normal), however my sign up/sign in screen and design studio remain broken unless I contact ning to fix them. 

10907777093?profile=RESIZE_400x

10907777283?profile=RESIZE_400x

10907777301?profile=RESIZE_400x

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

it happens but it always fixes Team Ning! usually happens when we work you have our codes, be careful what you enter,
    they are called bugs

• So everytime background maintenance happens, my site will be like this? I have not input any custom css in years. I'm certain that it is not anything I entered for this reason as this only started happening this week. However, I do have a jacript code (also from years ago that allowed members to code css on their profile.) It really isn't needed now since the design studio is available. I was giving my members time to move their themes over. Do you think this could have something to do with it? I've only recently enabled the "member design studio" which is when this started.

• NC for Hire

I checked all your codes, you use one percent of those I use, I'm sure it's a momentary problem that also happened on 2.0, you'll see that everything will be ok. you have javascrip from AnGellas and SweetPotato is all ok they are professionals,

• Okay:) thank you for the reassurance. I will have to join your ning site! You have lovely codes and ideas. 

• This is normally when there is a code issue in your css or other code which affects a layout design, sometimes it is also just a problem with your browser cache which might need an empty, for instance if you are adding or removing code in a design sprint. If it happens again try doing a hard refresh of the browser to see if it corrects itself, if it does not then it is a code problem. Try pressing: ctrl + shift + r to refresh the browser.

If you give me a link to your site I can take a look at your code to see if I can see anything. I know Ning have updated some classes in the css for quite a few things but this should not affect your layout as if the code is not recognised by the browser it will just ignor it

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…