Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Deleting Inactive Members.

Hello! Is there any way to delete inactive members in one sweep? I'd like to be able to warn them of their inactivity, etc before I do this. Perhaps create a drip list of sorts to encourage them to log back on or risk losing their account. This might seem a bit harsh but my site has been up for almost 4 years and I've never deleted a member. There are a lot of inactive accounts that I'd like to get rid of in order to make room for newer members that are coming it. Its just extra memory being used up and extra members that aren't contributing. 

Right now to my knowledge, there is no way to see how long they've been offline or last login. I'm not sure how to tell the difference right now between active and inactive without literally messaging or stalking each person's profile.

Thanks for any help!

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

I have done this work before as a Ning for Hire. Removing many thousands for one network. You can export your member list and one of the columns will tell you when your members last signed in to your network.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Alessandro liked Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion Activity feed update
2 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Activity feed update
"Cool... thanks for the update!"
18 hours ago
https://emerchantauthority.com updated their profile
19 hours ago
Anastasia_Ning_Support posted a discussion
Based on your feedback, we’ve changed the way how newly added content items display in the activity…
22 hours ago
Kinga Incze replied to Nick Barr's discussion
Updates on revamped Activity Feed and other Main Page improvements
" Hi, I'm a new nc and just looking for like and comment functions for the feed. How is it possible?…"
yesterday
kostasgr replied to Bizz's discussion
Tip: Adding add content links to your activity feed
"hi Bizz !!  not working .....
Custom Code
===========
<script> // Remove group header crop x$(docum…"
yesterday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Bizz's discussion
Tip: Adding add content links to your activity feed
"i figured it out..."
yesterday
Ana Massien liked Ana Massien's discussion Member's profile section / membership role shows on profile
yesterday
Ana Massien posted a discussion
I was wondering if a feature for the member's profile could be implemented at sign up or given by a…
yesterday
I recently quit using twitter. I am looking for a way to add reactions (sharethis.com has them, but…
yesterday
Ana Massien updated their profile photo
yesterday
  I am looking for a way to make sure free members do not turn off notifs from the network, or the…
yesterday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels