Ok I can't believe I still have to go through all this again. It took me some time after work to capture all these images and video to demo this issue when if the instructions I gave last time where followed you would have seen this in 2 seconds.
What I did to demo this issue.
- Cleared my whole site of code
- Cleared all my browser history and hard refresh of browser
- Went to each theme to check it was the same for them all
- Captured the screen to show the issue ( could have done every theme but would be to many images and time )
- Created a video to show the problem.
- Captured the inspection code to show the problem.
So when we choose a theme by standard the BODY TEXT size is set to 14px by default, now this size will show no issues with the video input title.
Change the BODY TEXT to anything over 14px and the title gets cut of including when you type in something, the higher you go the more get's cut off until no text shows at all !
The problem is the title box has a set height and as the input has a set padding off 0.5em then the two together do not work. Remove the height for the video title box and everything is solved. You could remove the input padding also which would also work.
If you can't still see the problem then I give up trying to show you and will just use my own one line of code to fix it on my site.
Demo Video Using the Infinity theme as standard setup
NEXT SOME DEMO IMAGES SHOWING BEFORE AND AFTER