Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Replies

• HI there!

I have cleared few things on our end your leaderboards should show the results at the moment.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused.

Best regards,

Ning team.

• Kyryl,

Thanks a bunch!

One more situation-  Please--my available Features are not showing in my Features Layout any ideas?

• Hi there!

If you are using windows, try to click "Ctrl" + "F5" simultaneously, that should help to reload the site without cache, and the features layout would be loaded properly. Please note that I might be necessary to try it several times.

Best regards,

Ning Team.

• Thanks!! You have been so helpful! I appreciate you!

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

This Is bully replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Why should I migrate?
"DO you have google ads that can earn you a few hundred bucks a month."
15 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile
15 hours ago
Scott Bishop replied to Scott Bishop's discussion
301 Redirect to Subdomain
"I have figured this out and created a new thread for it over at: https://creators.ning.com/forum/to…"
17 hours ago
Scott Bishop posted a discussion
In this example I will be using "community" as the subdomain. This will also carry over all your SE…
17 hours ago
Fashion replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Why should I migrate?
"If I am understanding the pricing properly, if I move from Ning 2.0 to Ning 3.0 it will "double" my…"
21 hours ago
This Is bully replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Why should I migrate?
"It’s actually free on 3.0 they just take a fee 3% on each transaction"
22 hours ago
Greg Fultz, mohd iqbal jafri, Edin Dulovic and 3 more joined Ning Creators Social Network
yesterday
"I beleive I may have this figured out. Dashboard > Tools > Domain Mapping. Then in the text box for…"
yesterday
Fashion replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Why should I migrate?
"Unfortunately, I am not sure that anyone would pay $1. Even though I pay several hundred dollars f…"
yesterday
"Oh, I didn't realize that www is actually considered subdomain. I've got no problem dropping the ww…"
yesterday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Scott Bishop's discussion
"well, both www and community would be subdomains so www.community.surfershot.com may not work...hav…"
yesterday
Scott Bishop posted a discussion
Does anyone know the best way to redirect our mysite.ning to a subdomain (community.). I already ha…
yesterday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels