Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Posts per page

I'm a Ning 2.0 owner from way back, I closed my site in 2015 becaause of Facebook. I truly loved how eveything was so configurable, even member individual page, SO MISS that. However I digress.

I hightly recommoned that Ning goes back to the number of visible posts on a page again, up to 20 or so, and selectable in the "Sites & Pages" portion of the design studio.

On active sites like mine, a LOT of posting is done in a very short time, members (and I) hate clicking through pages instead of scrolling. 

Thank you!
Dan

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I had an "Infinite Scroll" app for all List pages - Photos, Discussions, Blogs - where the list elements automatically got added to the end of the list when you scrolled to near the end of the currently loaded list.  I think it was for Ning 2 only.  I don't think I ever ported it to Ning 3.  But I'll check my records when I can.  It was pretty cool to never have to click to get more items in the list.:)

• Thats awesome! I hope you can make it work!  4460217193?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• Check it out and see if thats what you want

This Is Bully
        Bully Breed Videos And Images Social Network! Make friends, comment and like photos and tons more.#1 American Bully Social Network
        • Yessir! That is IT! How do I get it? Code? I'd like to be able to try both of them (yours and TJ's). 

4466902955?profile=RESIZE_180x180

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…