Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Reset Password fails

We have had repeated problems with members trying to reset their password, and nothing happens when they click the link - no email. We have tried getting Ning Support to sort it out, and this fails too! They say they will send an email direct to the member with a link in the email for them to reset the password, but this email never arrives. Because it happens to several people, this can't be a spam folder issue.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok, one of them has just got the promised email, so that problem is sorted.

• Just nercoing this because I've had this issue since July. My members don't receive any emails or notifications at all. Not for group invites, email confirmations, password resets, website invites, or comments to profiles. Ning support has given me the run around for all these months. Today I finally got a response back after pestering them. They sent me some long thing about how I need to call my domain provider and give them what they emailed me. Getting tired of it, but I guess I'll try again..

• Yes, our problem continues, similarly! Lack of email notification when somebody posts something or sends a pm too.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…