Plus and Pro Subscribers
How To: Add Body Background To Specific Page
- Go to new or existing page /pages.
- Access the specific page.
- Click on Top Right Menu - Options/Edit.
- If you haven't customized the page yet by utilizing the new Advanced Features,
- - -> Check box next to Meta: Manage title and meta tags manually (advanced)
- Add your CSS styles in Custom Box.
- For any CSS style, wrap in style tag. <style>your custom css for specific page </style>
- Upload your background image via File Manager or a Blog.
- Copy the image URL.
- Edit code below, and replace your_image, with your image URL.
- Be sure to use repeat-x (horizontal repeat) or repeat (repeat horizontal and vertical), if needed for your background image.
- Click on Update Page.
- Done! =)
background: url(your_image) no-repeat scroll 0 0 !important;
I searched for this tip and didn't find it. If it's already been added, please let me know.