Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Replies

• NC for Hire

Welcome... yes!   Are you going to be using your own mp4 or a youtube video?

• Yes, I want to use a youtube video!

• NC for Hire

I have a few things i can do or you can do... here are a couple of examples

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

not sure how good you might be with code but if you need some help or need a walk through of where everything goes, let me know..  hope this helps!

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Bogdan Wrzesinski shared their discussion on Facebook
22 hours ago
Bogdan Wrzesinski liked Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion Welcome to NING Referral Program!
22 hours ago
Bull Run Unitarian Universalists updated their profile photo
yesterday
Bull Run Unitarian Universalists updated their profile
yesterday
Elight Bags updated their profile
Friday
Steve Ewing replied to soaringeagle's discussion
high ranking high traffic guide
"This thread is almost 10 years old. What has changed since then?
 "
Thursday
Lea Bouillet replied to Lia's discussion
Need a Ning 2.0 site ASAP!
"Hi ! Lia...
I'm in the process Of trying to sell my Ning 2.0 before 01.20.2021...If interested just…"
Wednesday
Lia posted a discussion
Hi guys! I'm in desperate need of a Ning 2.0 site. I'll be paying through Paypal. Please hit me up…
Tuesday
Lia and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Tuesday
Stella Abud updated their profile
Jan 11
Bizz replied to Bizz's discussion
TIP: Resize Your Videos And Make then responsive. Applies to Video Pages And Groups Video Pages. Also Social Channels
"Yes it will only work with youtube etc and not uploaded videos. The reason is that uploaded videos…"
Jan 11
Rosas † Negras replied to Bizz's discussion
TIP: Resize Your Videos And Make then responsive. Applies to Video Pages And Groups Video Pages. Also Social Channels
"my videos are uploaded, no link from yutube, maybe this is the problem?"
Jan 11
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels