Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Il lettore musicale non funziona

Oggi ho acquistato il lettore musicale nel mio network 2.0. 

Sfortunatamente non è possibile caricare il file mp3. Ho provato 10 volte sia con flash che con il normale uploader.

Ecco gli screenshot. Sempre "Errore". 

Puoi aiutarmi a risolvere questo nuovo problema?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Per favore, è possibile risolvere questo problema?  Ho pagato un lettore che non funziona? Perché non si riesce a caricare i file mp3?

• Hello Tony!

I am very sorry that you have faced such issues. I can see that you have already reached out to our support team and your complaint was reported. 

I can see that at this very moment our tech team is in the process of testing the fix in the sandbox, so if everything goes ok the fix will go live for all networks very soon. 

Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Ciao Anastasia!

Grazie per la tua risposta. Spero che questo è molto presto.

• Ciao!

Credimi, è un mistero! Non riesco a capire perchè il player musicale su altri network funziona mentre sul mio network no. 

• Hello Tony!

If you already have some music uploaded to the player previously it will work. Unfortunately, now it is not possible to upload new audio files. 

I apologize for the inconveniences. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Anastasia, io non mai caricato file audio in precedenza perchè ho attivato il lettore musicale soltanto da 3 giorni. Mi riferivo a network di altri creatori. Come questo: https://iccanlink.ning.com/. Qui il lettore funziona e i file audio giocano. 

Cosa significa: "Unfortunately, now it is not possible to upload new audio files." Puoi spiegarti meglio? Vuoi forse dire che non sarà MAI possibile caricare file audio? 

International Cowboy Church Alliance Network - ICCAN
          A Non-Denominational Christian Network Uniting Cowboy Churches & Ministries Around the Globe. Copyright 2010 - ICCAN - All Rights Reserved
          • Hello Tony!

I am sorry for the confusion. I meant that it is not possible to upload new audio files for now, but we are working on eliminating this issue right now. This option will become available once there is a fix. 

Please accept my apologies once again.

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
5 hours ago
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
5 hours ago
Aase Lillian updated their profile
6 hours ago
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
6 hours ago
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion