Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Earlier in the year, it seemed like Ning support had changed their game a bit. like a new broom had come in. I was hopeful that we might return to the reliable service of yesteryear (and the use of this rather archaic term is really rather apprrpriate given that the days of reliability are receding into the mists of time).

Then as of a few weeks ago, it was back to the New-Ning SNAFU. Problem after problem. Now even support hasn't been working for the past few days. Whether it's 15 minutes, 15 days, 15 weeks or 15 months, Ning can at least be counted on for reliably NOT resolving issues.

(And by the way Ning, you've long lost the right to be light-hearted with your error messages. Messages like "oops" grate at the best of times, but when it's the primary response from the providers of such a dilapidated service, it's very certainly not even mildly amusing).

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NC for Hire

i find this happens a lot inside Internet Explorer... is that the browser you are using?

• Mainly Safari, but also Chrome. 

• Hi there i am having a major problem and really need to attend to it asap. i am try to get a ssl and then it takes me to csr and there is no info on doing this through a step by step. Please can you share some light?

• Hello,

We already replied in your discussion.

But if you still need the link for CSR, please use this https://csrgenerator.com/

Best regards,

The Ning Team

CSR Generator | Generate a Certificate Signing Request in seconds!
      Secure and easy Certificate Signing Request generation for your SSL certificates.
  • Hello, 

Please, specify the case in which you receive such message in a reply.

You can send more details to support@ning.com

Best regards,

Customer Support 

• If your question is addressed to me, Anna, the response I was referring to is the messge reporuced in my post above. 

I'm glad to say that the support module is up and running again. Fingers crossed........

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Alina Langley replied to Suzie Nielsen's discussion
Ning 2.0 For Sale
"Do you atill have a NING 2.0 site? I am looking for one, please DM me :)"
Saturday
Alina Langley updated their profile photo
Saturday
Alina Langley updated their profile
Saturday
LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Mar 26
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels