Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

7135971094?profile=RESIZE_710x7135978458?profile=RESIZE_710x7135985298?profile=RESIZE_584x

the very important page is test network..what if we create a test page on 3.0 it does not support some codes in the html box .. the reproduction of the demo site would be very important

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello!

Could you please specify, you are talking about the test website like on 2.0, correct? 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• Hello Anastasia
      yes this is a 2.0 ... but I still speak a long time ago .. when 2.0 did not exist

• Not quite sure what you are trying to say here, what is the top image with the big arrow pointing to the corner relating to ?

• in every video uploaded ... automatically, in the lower left the logo of the site owned ... in my case this
      7138716659?profile=RESIZE_180x180

• A time ning automatically gave this option

• You can give members an html box automatically by adding it via the site and pages of the profile

7138882852?profile=RESIZE_930x

• 7135971094?profile=RESIZE_710x

at the point indicated when I upload videos I would like my Avatar ... many years ago it was possible7138716659?profile=RESIZE_180x180
This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Vander NG replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Mention feature
"I tested it again yesterday, it seems the NING Support has fixed the problem without notifying me. …"
4 hours ago
This Is bully replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Mention feature
"The notification email was from a .Ning.com domain I went to my domain host which is go daddy and…"
9 hours ago
Max Ning Support is now friends with Rosas † Negras and kostasgr
21 hours ago
Vander NG replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Mention feature
"Thanks!  So you got the notification email from this new feature, with the same sender as all other…"
yesterday
This Is bully replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Mention feature
"You need to set up an MX record with your domain provider in order to enable this feature."
yesterday
Ana Massien replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Mention feature
"About time, ning. Yes, will it be added to over all network entirely? 
 "
yesterday
Ana Massien shared their discussion on Facebook
yesterday
Ana Massien liked Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion Mention feature
yesterday
Rosas † Negras posted a discussion
impossible to work in the codes does not allow to add codes, modify or other
yesterday
Rosas † Negras liked Max Ning Support's profile
Friday
Max Ning Support is now a member of Ning Creators Social Network