Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I am back looking at creators after over a year and a half. Can someone ( maybe even from ning) summarise where we are at in its development? Is Ning 3.0 continuing to be developed? What is Ning 4.0. Are there "EVENTS" on Ning 3.0

Has development stalled? What is the future?

There used to be great activity on creators but it seems to have changed considerably.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can someone also explain what the Ning Builder is?

• Hi there!

We are continuing to update and develop 3.0 platform (it has Events feature), and we do not have a 4.0 platform yet. 

Of course, the announcement will be made once we are ready to present something new :)

Regarding the Ning Builder question - are you referring to the Landing page builder?

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Rosas † Negras replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
After many years of experience, I would like to know from you designers how I can solve this problem and a ridge
"I agree with you, but I want it rounded, on the square it gives no problem,this is an impossible…"
9 hours ago
Bizz replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
After many years of experience, I would like to know from you designers how I can solve this problem and a ridge
"It's because you are using the ridge as a border, to create the ridge the border property adds the…"
10 hours ago
"I don't want to go below 13 px I know all would be ok but it's too logical"
13 hours ago
"#xg_masthead /*Top Image*/ {margin: auto;display: block;height:600px;width: auto…"
13 hours ago
Bizz replied to Rosas † Negras's discussion
" show the css you have used for the border"
13 hours ago
Rosas † Negras posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Anam replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion
(TIP N3.0 & N2.0) let's hang some Christmas lights..CSS.. Happy holidays :-) updated 12-04-14
"OH MY GOD!!!! :D :D :D It worked!!!

I am so pleased. Thank you Bizz and Rosas for your help. I…"
20 hours ago
Anam replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion
(TIP N3.0 & N2.0) let's hang some Christmas lights..CSS.. Happy holidays :-) updated 12-04-14
"Thank you Rosas and Bizz.
I am afraid I do not understand these instructions.
I will see if I can…"
20 hours ago
Anam and Rosas † Negras are now friends
20 hours ago
Pam Givens replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion
TIP: 😳Friendly Reminder for Visitors Who Copy Your Content in 3 Easy Steps
"Hi Bizz where do I put that code?  I will use the one about copying from my whole site.  That will…"
yesterday
Bizz replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion
"I would do it this way instead of using the ningbar, this way it does not matter how tall your ning…"
yesterday
Rosas † Negras replied to Steve C's discussion
Ning 2 new member welcome image: Can I remove or replace it?
"I read later, the link to delete the whole box was missing"
yesterday
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels