Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

I am back looking at creators after over a year and a half. Can someone ( maybe even from ning) summarise where we are at in its development? Is Ning 3.0 continuing to be developed? What is Ning 4.0. Are there "EVENTS" on Ning 3.0

Has development stalled? What is the future?

There used to be great activity on creators but it seems to have changed considerably.

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Can someone also explain what the Ning Builder is?

• Hi there!

We are continuing to update and develop 3.0 platform (it has Events feature), and we do not have a 4.0 platform yet. 

Of course, the announcement will be made once we are ready to present something new :)

Regarding the Ning Builder question - are you referring to the Landing page builder?

Best regards,

The NING Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Future Skills Academy updated their profile
Oct 1
Eva Libre liked Karen Hardy's blog post Terrified about 3.0 upgrade
Sep 29
JUSTIN GREGG updated their profile
Sep 27
Vlada replied to Eva Libre's discussion
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"Found this post with more complaints about the Ning3.0 malfuntioning for members in the comments…"
Sep 21
Vlada replied to Michael Rua Franco's discussion
Problems with Polyfill.io in my site
"I just read your post here,now I'm no IT expert but I just went to your site and my antivirus didnt…"
Sep 20
Vlada replied to Eva Libre's discussion
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"Oh Eva thanks for this post,... Yeah Ning 03 sucks big time alright!!, you get no notifications on…"
Sep 19
Eva Libre replied to Eva Libre's discussion
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"Thanks for your help, ⚡JFarrow⌁I'm having some health problems at the moment, which is why I'm only…"
Sep 16
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Zoe Dune's discussion
NING's Landing Page Issues, Third Party Options, Suggestions?
"I just sent you my contact info in a message.  Call me and ill talk with you about some options.."
Sep 11
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Eva Libre's discussion
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
" One way to get your activites in groups to show up in your feed is to combine the feeds from…"
Sep 11
Eva Libre replied to Mar's discussion
Comments appearing in activity feed
"Yes, this is one of several problems with the Activity Feed in Ning 3.0!"
Sep 1
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"Thanks for your input..."
Sep 1
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"It is annoying and tedious not to see when a member joins a group. Or if there is a new group! Just…"
Sep 1
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels