Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

FORUM

Replies

• Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no way to restore the deleted page.

You can only recreate it. Please, use the Social Site Manager for this.

Go to the Site&Pages and click +Add page button. Note, the page type should be Custom.

Best regards,

Customer Support 

• If it's not too late you could try a google casche search, (archives) and see if it comes up with the original page.
    If it comes up with your page then you can "Save page" and save it to your computer. Then do a little editing on it, (HTML edit) and then go back to your site, Edit your home page or make a new one and copy/paste the HTML code into it from your computer.

• I just tried a google archive search based on the name you posted here but nothing was found, sorry.
      Give it a try to see what you find.

• Can you not go into the design studio then go to theme history and select an earlier date, that should do it

• Thanks everyone. I created new homepage.

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Ana Massien updated their profile photo
yesterday
Ana Massien updated their profile
yesterday
This Is bully replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Why should I migrate?
"32000 member You can asked for $1 in donation and keep it running."
Saturday
Fashion replied to Anastasia_Ning_Support's discussion
Why should I migrate?
"My site has a bit over 32,000 members. I don't want to close the site, but might have to if prices…"
Friday
Dax Carlisle and Julius Manninen joined Ning Creators Social Network
Friday
Scott Bishop posted a discussion
Does anyone know how to change the font for the navbar to a font that is not listed for Ning 2.0? I…
Friday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to ⚡JFarrow⌁'s discussion
Ning3: How to Create a Combined Feed of All Forums Inside Groups
"212 views of this and no one can provide feedback?  Is this just way over everyone's head or is it…"
Wednesday
Scott Bishop replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion
(TIP) Ning 2.0 responsive fullwidth network at any screen resolution. :O Cellphones to TV's ;)
"Hi Kyryl, 
How would I be able to use this code to make the navigation be screen wide? I have this…"
Wednesday
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to J.Ayvar's discussion
Any Code to make a footer Menu like creators Ning 3
"Here is whatI am using.... but i have a collection of footersyou might like to look through and for…"
Wednesday
Anastasia_Ning_Support replied to J.Ayvar's discussion
Any Code to make a footer Menu like creators Ning 3
"Hi there!
One of our representatives have sent you an email, please check it. 
Best regards,
The NI…"
Tuesday
J.Ayvar posted a discussion
Tuesday
Scott Bishop replied to George H. Compton IV's discussion
(TIP) Ning 2.0 responsive fullwidth network at any screen resolution. :O Cellphones to TV's ;)
"George, I messaged you through my site www.surfer-shot.com for help. I was able to fix most of it b…"
Nov 11
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels