Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Ning v2.0 Network Foobarrage ...

It's been several days now and my v2.0 network (nwprr.net) is still broken, or rendering so poorly as to appear broken to users.  There have been various related posts in this forum over the past few days and the Ning staff appears to be addressing them on a case-by-case basis, with no word whether there's a larger v2.0 problem which remains unresolved.  Can we get a broader update about the issue or, failing that, can someone on the Ning end please "fix" my network, identified above?  Thanks, and here's what it currently looks like:

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Mark!

Yes, you are right, the issue may come back, so we, of course, continue to look into the roots of the problem. 

But if it happens again on your site (I hope it won't) - you can contact our support team, we are open 24/7. It's support@ning.com, or LiveChat on ning.com site, or you can find a phone number there as well. Our agent will be able to apply the hotfix right away again, so you don't have to wait. 

Best regards,

The NING Team

• The same issue has returned once again to my network (nwprr.net), Anastasia -- can you do whatever is needed on your end to fix this?  Thanks,

Mark Drury

Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network
        The Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network is dedicated to sharing the rich and colorful heritage of Redwood Empire railroading.
  • Our site is suffering from the same problem (https://rvahnavy.ning.com/)

RVAHNAVY'S RecceNet
    This site is dedicated to all of the US Navy Men and Women who proudly served in the RVAH community.
    • Hi!

Please check my reply here.

Best regards,

The NING Team

Ning v2.0 Network Foobarrage Part 2
      This forum post, https://creators.ning.com/forum/topics/ning-v2-0-network-foobarrage, discusses an issue we're also experiencing on our site (https:/…
  • I have come back from vacation to find my members are having problems with page loading, and posts disappearing or just one or two words posting?  They are discussing it here... THanks in advance if you can fix it!

https://theconstitutionalconservatives.com/forum/topics/my-random-t...

My random topics thread ...
    ... so that I don't keep occasionally hijacking others' threads with off topic posts. Hope some are an interesting read to ya'll, and discussion is o…
    • Hello, Suzie!

We do apologize for all the inconveniences you faced with. We already cleared something on our end and kindly ask you to check the site now. Please, inform us if the issue still exists on your side to support@ning.com.

Best regards,

The Ning Team

• Hello, 

We do apologize for all the inconveniences you faced with. Unfortunately, this is the glitch that can be fixed only if you notify us of this directly. We already cleared something on our side and your site now looks like this https://take.ms/uzpFJ

We kindly ask you to check the site now.

Best regards,

The Ning Team 

Screenshot "Northwestern Pacific Railroad Network - Dedicated to Sharing the Heritage of Redwood Em…
    • I'm not sure you looked at the website I was writing about. Please have a look at www.surfer-shot.com ;

If you cleared something, it's not looking clear, the bug is still there. 

Btw- How do I notify you guys directly? 

• Hello,

Unfortunately, the glitch can be fixed only at the moment it is caught. We already provided the fix on your site again and kindly ask you to check it. Also, you can notify us directly to email support@ning.com, via the call or the Live Chat option on the site ning.com 

Best regards,

The Ning Team

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

LEO Mobile App Builder updated their profile
Tuesday
Aase Lillian replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Ok, thank you. Please send me details as I have no idea on how to do it. "
Mar 19
Aase Lillian and ⚡JFarrow⌁ are now friends
NC for Hire
Mar 19
⚡JFarrow⌁ updated their profile photo
Mar 18
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Aase Lillian's discussion
Community - activity page
"Yes you can add emojis to your community pretty much anywhere you like.
If you need some help…"
Mar 18
Aase Lillian updated their profile
Mar 18
Aase Lillian posted a discussion
Hi all. Is it possible to add emojis to the community? I also wish the activity page to include…
Mar 18
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Mar 6
Adul Rodri is now friends with ANGE.L LUAR and Margarida Maria Madruga
Feb 14
Shweta Sharma updated their profile
Jan 26
catherine martin updated their profile
Jan 16
Donna MacShoe updated their profile photo
Jan 15
More…