Current status of the Ning Platform is always available on the Ning Status Blog.

Hello,

¿Do you know how I can resolve this problem?

My internet antivirus is detecting a possible malware on my Ning site. It blocks it and allows me to browse without any problem, like this:

Malware blocked
Site URL: mysite.com
Malware URL: polyfill.io
The potentially malicious activity has been blocked. However, you can still safely view this site while using Browser Guard.

But I am afraid that I will start receiving complaints from users of my site when they try to access it and are redirected to a different website (this is what happens because of the polyfill.io malware).

Do you know how I can remove this malware from my Ning site?

You need to be a member of Ning Creators Social Network to add comments!

Join Ning Creators Social Network

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I just read your post here,now I'm no IT expert but I just went to your site and my antivirus didnt pick up any malware warning, so what ever it was probably was attached to a photo someone has added on your site and now its been removed, but what I did notice while there is that your site says its 'insecure'.. so ask Ning to make it secure for you.  You can check this yourself by looking at the top bar up next to your sites name you see it says 'Not Secure' with a triangle warning icon..

This reply was deleted.

Some interesting articles related to community management, digital marketing etc. could be found in our digest. Don't hesitate to leave a feedback so we would know that we should continue :-)

Latest Activity

Future Skills Academy updated their profile
Oct 1
Eva Libre liked Karen Hardy's blog post Terrified about 3.0 upgrade
Sep 29
JUSTIN GREGG updated their profile
Sep 27
Vlada replied to Eva Libre's discussion
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"Found this post with more complaints about the Ning3.0 malfuntioning for members in the comments…"
Sep 21
Vlada replied to Michael Rua Franco's discussion
Problems with Polyfill.io in my site
"I just read your post here,now I'm no IT expert but I just went to your site and my antivirus didnt…"
Sep 20
Vlada replied to Eva Libre's discussion
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"Oh Eva thanks for this post,... Yeah Ning 03 sucks big time alright!!, you get no notifications on…"
Sep 19
Eva Libre replied to Eva Libre's discussion
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"Thanks for your help, ⚡JFarrow⌁I'm having some health problems at the moment, which is why I'm only…"
Sep 16
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Zoe Dune's discussion
NING's Landing Page Issues, Third Party Options, Suggestions?
"I just sent you my contact info in a message.  Call me and ill talk with you about some options.."
Sep 11
⚡JFarrow⌁ replied to Eva Libre's discussion
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
" One way to get your activites in groups to show up in your feed is to combine the feeds from…"
Sep 11
Eva Libre replied to Mar's discussion
Comments appearing in activity feed
"Yes, this is one of several problems with the Activity Feed in Ning 3.0!"
Sep 1
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"Thanks for your input..."
Sep 1
Ning 3.0 is antisocial!
"It is annoying and tedious not to see when a member joins a group. Or if there is a new group! Just…"
Sep 1
More…

Meanwhile, you can check our social media channels