Add Logo to Ning Bar - (collaborative efforts of Jen and Kris)
Kris of Bikerspost.com wrote tonight and asked how to add his logo to his NingBar. Kris is a Design Client, and a VIP Member of JenSocial. So, I was happy to share this code with him. Ironically I had already written the code for the new design for JenSocial - - coming soon! We discussed behind the scenes and decided we'd share with everyone.
Important Note: If you are using the tip for adding the SignIn Box links to your NingBar, this will not format correctly.
- You will need to size your logo to no more than 30-60 pixels in height. Kris has sized his logo to: 300px width by 52px height.
- Upload your image via a blog or File Manager.
- Copy/paste the image URL.
- Edit the code below, and add your image URL.
- Edit the #xn_bar height to a few pixels more than the height of your logo. See code below within the <style> tag.
- Add ALL of the code to your Custom Code Box via: My Network/Tools/Custom Code
- You will probably need to tweak the padding. Kris added some extra padding to top, like this: <img style="float:left!important;padding-left:10px;padding-top:5px;">
Be sure to see the awesome tip Kris offered to add logo to your SignIn Box.
Jen and Kris