Most Ning sites have experienced fake profiles. The profile that was messing up my site and showing up in the search results was a blog post about adderal. the profile was http://example.com/profiles/blogs/80mg-adderall-buy-adderal
- Log into Google Webmasters Tools
- Select Site Configuration from the left tab.
- Select Crawler access from the dropdown
- In the Robots.txt file you should see User-agent:* underneath that Disallow:
- Next to Disallow place the bad link. Need a Disallow for every link (example) - Disallow: /profiles/blogs/80mg-adderall-buy-adderal
- Select Remove URL tab from the Crawler Access window.
- Select New removal request and enter the exact link (example) http://www.example.com/profiles/blogs/80mg-adderall-buy-adderal. Link Removal Process complete.
- Make sure your social network search bots read the same thing as step. 5 example below
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.