- So we have a back up our members locally.
- We run queries against donations made by email and name (we are a non-profit), and based on profile questions answer, invite members to groups and events that might be of interest.
- Log into your network as either the Network Creator or a user with Administrator rights.
- Go the Manage tab and under "Manage your members" section click on Members button.
- On the bottom right hand side of the members page click on Export All Member Data (.CSV)
- "Click OK to start the export. If you have a lot of members, the process might take a few minutes.",
- "Click OK to start the export. We'll send you an email with instructions for downloading the data as soon as it's ready."
Finding the right ads to post is easy... if you know where to find the advertisers. To help save you some time, or maybe give more work then you were expecting, here is a list of 232 Affiliate Ad Networks. I personally have experience as an Advertiser on Commission Junction and multiple internal affiliate programs for my employer. As a part-time affiliate publisher in my free time, I get links to monetize my personal sites and Ning Networks from Commission Junction, LinkShare, PepperJam, Amazon Associates.
Links to apply to all of these networks plus reviews and opinions from other affiliate marketers on which is the best programs or ad networks to work with, I find OfferVault to be extremely thorough. That site will also help you find which network the company you want to promote is found on and where they are paying the most.
Find more revenue ideas for your Ning, join the Making Money with Our Nings Group
CX Digital Media
Dark Blue Network
Epic Edge Media
Google Affiliate Network
Offers Direct ADS
OMG Network (UK)
Our Free Stuff Net
Share a Sale
The Web Gem Network
I personally prefer the convenience of working with the networks, but remember, companies with internal affiliate programs pay more then those that are listed on ad networks. The ad networks will charge an extra 20 - 30% fee to the advertisers on top of your commission per transaction. So that means if you can partner directly with the company you can earn 20 - 30% more.
Website Hosting Affiliates earn $90 - $150 per sale, among the most profitable type of ad you can run. Often retail affiliate programs only provide a 10 - 30% commission; average sale less then $100. But don't be discouraged by smaller commissions per transaction, a popular retailer, especially one your audience is interested in, can generate significant traffic and commissions, from your members online shopping.
Strategy Tip:One idea that plays on affiliate ads is to start a page for Member Discounts. Collect the best coupons and special offers you can find then keep your members updated with online savings to help them pinch their pennies. Not only will this strategy ad valaue to your network's content, it will give your members another reason to return frequently to check out the latest deal that you have uncovered.
If anyone finds a great printable coupon affiliate program. Please write a review, as I am in the search for the best places to find that type of offer to run.Happy Ninging,ben
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.